Valentine's Day Gifts For Her
Create the perfect personalised Valentine's Day gifts for her featuring the photo, name and/or text of your choice and spoil the special woman in your life this Valentine's Day.
You've seen 48 of 194 gifts
Celebrate Valentine's day with Valentine's Gift For Her
14 February is the time to go big with a beautiful Valentine's Day gift for her. Most women will be happy if you even remember this special day, but we're here to help you find the perfect gift. We have so many romantic and sweet gifts for her that you will definitely find something beautiful. This year, we will help you add some real care and attention to Valentine's Day!
Our daily lives are often so hectic that we tend to forget that love is a feeling expressed through sweet gestures and words. This means that the thought behind your gesture is as important as the gesture itself.
A bit of romance in your valentine's day presents for her
Start by writing down some heartwarming words. When you think of the person, what comes to mind first? Is she always there for you when you need it, or does she often send you a message wishing you good luck for something? Many poets and artists have gone before you, so be sure to use inspiration from poems or songs. You can then use these sweet words to put on the gift or, for example, the message card. The perfect way to give even more meaning to your gift. Wheter your are looking for a practical gift, a romantic one, thoughtful gifts or a unique surprise we have a Valentine's day gift for every woman in your life; of course all personalised!
Tips for Valentine’s day gifts for woman
But what gift to choose on this occasion ? It's important to really think things through. Imagine who you are going to buy this Valentine's Day gift for. What does she like? Is she sporty, or a homebody? Find some tips below for the ultimate Valentine's Day gifts for her.
1) Romantic dinner with a champagne toast
2) Chocolate and a bunch of roses
3) Personalised XXL teddy bear featuring a photo of the two of you
4) Photo album full of your favourite moments spent together
5) A heart necklace featuring your name
Order your Valentine's Day gift for her now
Make sure you receive your Valentine's Day gift for her on time! Before you know it, it will be the Day of Lovers. Obviously you don't want to be without a gift or have to run around the shops at the last minute. Take some time to create a Valentine's Day gift for your girlfriend or wife and make 14 February even more special.
The best small Valentine’s day gift for woman
Looking for a gift that's not too much? Maybe you would still like to surprise your beloved with a little something, but are short of money or she is not a big gesture person. At YourSurprise you can find many lower-budget Valentine's Day gifts for her and ideas for small romantic gestures. Here are some tips:
- A personalised cookbook for those who love to cook
- A heart-shaped jigsaw puzzle featuring your most beautiful photo
- A personalised glass candle to create a romantic atmosphere
- A practical and original personalised mobile phone cover
- A box of Milka chocolates for those with a sweet tooth
Go big with a Valentine’s day gift set for her
One of the gifts that never goes out of fashion on Valentine's Day is the gift set. Not only does it look good, but it also gives you the opportunity to give several little gifts in one gift box. Depending on your beloved's interests, you can buy the Valentine's Day gift set that suits her best. Among the gift sets our customers' love are gift boxes with wine, snacks and personalised glasses; but also beer sets or boxes with the tastiest liquors. For a beauty gift, on the other hand, wellness gift sets with shower gel and soaps are always popular. Another popular option is the tea box with a mug and a selection of teas to enjoy.
The best and non cheesy Valentine's Day gifts for her at YourSurprise
The best Valentine's Day gift ideas for her can only be found at YourSurprise. Why are they so unique and different from other stores? It is important to us that a gift is tailor-made for the recipient. Our motto is to spread a little happiness through a personalised gift. This is precisely why you can personalise gifts for your loved one online. You can add a photo, name and/or text. For example, you can create a Valentine's surprise for her with a photo from the holidays or an important moment spent together, or you can write a loving message just for her and print it on one of our gifts. The possibilities are truly endless. If you are looking for further inspiration, take a look at all the gifts for her.
Which experience gifts are available as Valentine's Day gifts for her?
Conventional gifts for Valentine's Day are sure to be appreciated (after all, it's the thought that counts, right?). But wouldn’t it be nice to go the extra mile this year? Experience gifts that create unforgettable memories and offer thrilling adventures are gradually becoming more and more popular, and for good reason; they offer unique experiences that your special someone can cherish forever!
Here are some options to inspire you:
- Cooking class: If she enjoys culinary adventures, consider enrolling the two of you in a cooking class. Announce your gift by giving her a personalised apron.
- Spa day: A spa day can be a great experience gift. Treat her to a relaxing day of massages, facials, and all-round pampering. Or bring the spa home with a personalised wellness gift set.
- Wine tasting: Take her out to a wine tasting session at a local winery and give her a beautiful engraved glass with her name for a fancy tasting experience.
What are some romantic Valentine's Day gifts for her?
Valentine's Day is the most romantic day of the year, which means it requires an equally romantic gift! Looking for a romantic Valentine's Day gift for her? Check out our picks and show her how much she means to you.
- An engraved heart-shaped pendant featuring a photo or name
- A giant XXL teddy bear with a cute personalised t-shirt
- Heart-shaped chocolate printed with an edible photo
- A photo album full of your best memories
- A personalised snow globe
- A personalised notebook for your special person to use
- A heart-shaped photo clock
What are some personalised Valentine's Day gifts for her?
Personalised Valentine's Day gifts are a great way to show your partner how much she means to you, as it shows that you’ve put in the effort to create something unique and custom for her. Adding a personal touch to a Valentine's Day gift for her means getting to use good memories or fun experiences you’ve shared! This could be in the form of a photo album or a scrapbook filled with pictures and mementos from your time together. You could also plan a surprise date or outing to a place that holds special meaning for the both of you. By reminding her of the moments you’ve shared, you can create a heartfelt gift that will make her feel loved and cherished.
Other personalised Valentine's Day gifts for a woman can be an engraved piece of jewellery, such as a necklace featuring your initials, a bracelet featuring her name... Or how about a cute teddy bear with a special message for her or a soft blanket featuring a photo from your last holiday together?
How can I personalise Valentine's Day gifts for women?
Personalising your gift is easy peasy! You can choose the gift that you want to surprise her with, open the editor and upload your favourite photo, add a name and/or personal message in no time at all. Go for a great memory from your last holiday together or a picture that reminds you of the special bond you share. You can even add a message and tell her how much she means to you.
What are some budget-friendly Valentine's Day gift options for women?
When it comes to finding budget-friendly Valentine's Day gifts for women, there are plenty of options that can make her feel loved and appreciated without breaking the bank.
Love doesn't have to be about money or gifts at all! You can give her a heartfelt letter expressing your love. You can do it in the form of a personalised card or even a video card.
Other budget-friendly options are:
- A personalised photo frame:
- A heart-shaped key ring featuring your photo
- A heart-shaped photo pillow or cushion
- A personalised scented candle
- A box of delicious Valentine's Day chocolates
How much should you spend on a Valentine's Day gift for your girlfriend?
If you're looking for a Valentine's Day for your girlfriend, you may be wondering how much you should spend? There's no one-size-fits-all answer to this question as it largely depends on your financial circumstances, the stage of your relationship, and your significant other's expectations.
Gift-buying should never put you in debt. Remember that thoughtful presents often mean more than anything money can buy. If your budget is smaller, consider a small keepsake or a fun activity. There are many cute options that won’t leave you out of pocket. If you’ve been dating for a long time and are both in a good financial situation, then perhaps you can go for a higher budget.
Communication is key in any relationship. When in doubt, it's best to simply ask your partner what she expects. You may find that she prefers experiences over material gifts or would rather you save your money for future plans together.
A classic Valentine's gift for her on a budget
At YourSurprise, you’ll find fun Valentine’s gifts for every budget, including smaller budgets. Here’s a list of the best Valentine’s gifts for those with a tighter budget to stick to:
- I Love Milka - Love gift box: surprise her with a love-themed Milka gift box, personalised with a photo of you and full of delicious chocolates
- Photo mug: love can be expressed through photos, so make her happy with a photo mug featuring your best photo surrounded by cute hearts
- A set of magnets featuring different images showing all of the fun you’ve had together, the perfect addition to her fridge
- A tote bag featuring a lovely photo of you, so she can shop in style
- A sweet Valentine’s card made especially for her is always a winner
As you can see there are lots of great options for anyone having to stick to a smaller budget. A perfect gift doesn't have to be expensive at all!
Gifts for Valentine's day for her for a bigger budget
You’ve been together for some time and this year you’d like to spend a bit more on a romantic gift for Valentine's Day for the woman in your life.
At Yoursurprise, we’ve been creating original Valentine's Day gifts for women, girls, mothers, mother-in-laws and, of course, sisters for a long time. We’re experts in offering original gifts for you to personalise. This will make your Valentine’s gift for her truly original and one-of-a-kind.
Some examples for your inspiration are:
- A giant chocolate bar featuring your photo: by well-known brands such as Milka, Côte d'Or, Toblerone or Twix. "The way to their heart is through their belly" is a well-known saying, and for good reason!
- Valentine’s Teddy Bear: available in M, L and XXL, featuring a picture of you together so she can snuggle up against it when you're not around
- A kimono embroidered with the name or text of your choice is definitely something she’s never been gifted for Valentine's Day. Choose between various different prints. Will you go for a purple or black kimono? Or does your partner prefer leopard print?
A bunch of flowers or roses will always be a classic Valentine's Day gift, but the original Valentine's Day gift ideas mentioned above will allow you to show her you’ve really gone looking for the perfect Valentine's Day gift for her.
Valentine's day presents for the girl in your life: Valentine's Day gift for mum
Your mother has obviously been the person who loves you from the very beginning of your life. Valentine's Day is the day of love, so why not show her some love in this special day too? She will really appreciate it if you write down some sweet words and let her know that you love her immensely.
Is your mum an avid tea drinker? Organise a high tea for her! Prepare some delicious snacks in advance, such as sandwiches and scones with jam. The effort you put into this will be incredibly appreciated. And then as icing on the cake, she will be surprised when suddenly a personalised tea box appears on the table. In addition to a fun high tea, you will also have a perfect Valentine's Day gift for mum.
Does your mum bake the best cakes and would you describe her as a baking queen? Get in the kitchen together to bake delicious chocolate brownies. Give her a brownie baking mixture featuring a photo of the two of you together. Tip: Is the bottle empty? Rinse it well and then fill it with sand and pebbles, or dried flowers. That way you can keep the bottle for a long time. Looking for a gift for a creative mum? Buy some supplies to make bracelets or necklaces out of. This way, you can spend all afternoon making some jewellery together. As a surprise, make her a necklace or bracelet with a heart pendant and photo. She won't have seen it coming, so the surprise will be even bigger.
Have you already found your best gift in such a wide variety of gifts? Get now a super cute surprise for your Valentine and spend quality time with your better half!